1. Parts that undergo normal wear and tear, such as, but not restricted to grips, tubes and saddle, are not covered. Any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper assembly, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or approved by bixbi bikes, are not covered. Any modification of the frame, fork, or components voids this warranty.
2. In no event shall bixbi be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states/regions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply in those states/regions.
3. The bixbi warranty is limited to replacing the defective part without charge and bixbi shall in no event be responsible for consequential or special damages.
4. Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the terms of this warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the replacement of defectiveparts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of bixbi.
5. This warranty is limited to the original retail purchaser ONLY and is not transferable. If you have purchased a bixbi bike that you believe has a manufacturing defect please contact us and we will work with you to reach a solution. This may include shipping the bike to us for review of the defect and/or problem.